Torco RTF Racing Transmission Fluid Fully Synthetic Performance Gearbox Oil is commonly used in circle track, tarmac racing, formula, open wheel, off road, sprint, drag racing as well as other high performance Motorsport events.
Manufactured from a combination of specially selected 100% synthetic Group IV/V base oils, proving superior shear resistance and extreme temperature stability. Torco RTF is specially formulated to exceed the load-carrying and extreme pressure wear protection properties of higher viscosity GL-5 & GL-6 gear transmission oils.
Recommended for manual transmissions, transaxles and marine outdrive units where an SAE 75W90, 80W90 or 90 are specified. Also replaces SAE motor oil 10W30, 30, 10W40 or 40 where specified for transmissions.
Torco RTF provides anti-score protection for high speed, high load and high torque shock-loading conditions, while allowing smooth operation of synchronizers.
Specifically engineered to reduce fluid drag for increased power efficiency, without compromising component durability.
Highly recommended for achieving maximum power efficiency.
Available in 1 Litre bottles only.
Torco RTF Racing Transmission Fluid certifications/licensing:
- API GL6 (exceeds API GL6 performance requirements)
TYPE OF USE:
- Highly recommended for race applications
- Highly recommended by MFactory when installing their transmission components
- Highly recommended for Honda transmissions that are used in race conditions
- Highly recommended for achieving maximum power efficiency
- Excellent for dry sump and fluid drive gear cases
Torco RTF Racing Transmission Fluid Fully Synthetic Performance Gearbox Oil features:
- Group IV/V 100% Synthetic Formula
- Maximises Power Throughout
- Reduces Gear Box Temperatures
- Quicker Shifts & Smooth Operation
- Superior Level of Shock Load, EP & Wear Protection
- Meets or Exceeds: API GL-6
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery