The TiAL Sport MV-R External Wastegate is more compact than any other current 44mm/46mm wastegate on the market.
Features an integrated AN4 water cooling ports that cycle a small amount of coolant through the actuator top to keep the temperatures down in extreme conditions such as road racing. These are leak tested after installation from the factory and can be removed if not utilized.
The V-Band flanges make installation pain free, the three lower & two upper air ports make connecting pressure sources and boost controllers easy!
Available in Black, Blue, Red, Chrome or Purple.
TiAL Sport MV-R External Wastegate features:
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm
- 44mm fitment
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature to resist relaxing at temperatures to 483ºC
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat and valve bushing
- Mating weld flanges are 304L Colour anodized aluminum actuator
- 3 lower ports and two top ports for easy installation
- No need to rotate the actuator top at all as plugs are included for unused ports
- Ultra compact design fits in very tight spaces, the unit stands only 4.17" tall and is more compact than any other 44mm+ external wastegate on the market today
- V-Band inlet and outlet make installation easy
- TiAL wastegates come with fittings, clamps and necessary stainless hardware
TiAL Sport MV-R External Wastegate specifications:
- Flange Materials - 304L Stainless
- Inlet flange: 1.875” OD | Outlet Flange: 1.75” OD
- Spring Pressures - 0.2BAR to 1.5BAR (included)
- Thread - Air ports: M10x1.0 | Water ports: M8x1.0