T7Design 600w 12v Lightweight Electric Race Car Heaters are waterless heaters that are ideally suited to track cars where lightweight and compactness are of the utmost importance.
Perfect for many applications that require a fume free and reliable heating system.
Factory fabricated to a preset configuration that will suit the majority of track users.
The total typical weight reduction over a OEM heating system can be in excess of 5kg!
T7Design 600w 12v Lightweight Electric Race Car Heater (Waterless) specifications:
- Heat Output: 600w
- Airflow: 110cfm (187m3/h)
- Voltage: 12v
- Amps: 70a startup, 52a continuous running
- Weight: 1.42kg
- 2 Side Fan Outlets: 2" (51mm)
- Small Track Cars - This lightweight heater achieves the ideal balance of size, weight and heat output making it perfect for small cars, kit cars and classic cars.
- Medium/Large Track Cars - This heater is powerful enough to operate as a demister in larger cars. Directing both outlets to the windscreen will provide a demist function, making it perfectly suited to the needs of race and rally enthusiasts who also require a waterless heater unit.
We recommend the following additional items in order for this to be a complete working kit:
- T7Design 2" Air/Demister Vents - This heater allows up to 2 vents in total
- T7Design 2" (51mm) Ducting - This is to connect to the 2" Air/Demister Vents
Rival Motorsport supply all parts mentioned and more, have a look in the "Heater Accessories" category.
At full output this heater will draw a minimum of 51a, so it is recommended to install an upgraded alternator in order to cope with the additional electrical load. The heater will still work at full output with the factory alternator, but only for a short period of time before the heater needs to be turned down or turned it off entirely, to allow the alternator enough time to recharge the battery.
Manufactured within UK & Europe with high quality components to ensure longevity and safe operation.
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery