The GFB EX50 External Wastegate is designed to cope with the brutal conditions of extreme exhaust temperatures, and features a huge flow capacity, but at a compact size.
GFB used CAD design to allow a very large flow capacity in a package that is physically as small as possible.
Joe Signorelli from Gas Racing says "I couldn’t be happier with the way it performs. Our circuit car comes into the pits after a race with the manifold glowing, and the boost never varies”.
GFB EX50 External Wastegate Features:
- Body, valve and seat are made from high-temp stainless steel
- Actuator housing machined from billet 7075 aluminium – much stronger & harder than 6061
- Flow tests show that for the same valve lift, the EX50 outflows its nearest competitor by 18%
- Internal valve shroud protects valve stem from excessive heat and prevents carbon-related sticking
- Top-hat style Nomex-reinforced silicone rolling diaphragm for longer valve travel
- 90° banjo-style boost hose connectors
- V-band clamp mounting system, supplied with 304 stainless weld-on adaptors (base flange is compatible with TiAL 44 flange when used with GFB adaptor)
- Supplied with 13PSI spring
- GFB springs also available to allow various combinations of 7, 9, 13, 16, 20, 22, and 29PSI boost pressures
- 50mm Wastegate