This DEi Titanium Exhaust Heat Wrap improves exhaust flow by keeping the exhaust gases hotter, which therefore improves performance, resulting in a genuine horsepower gains.
Made from pulverized lava rock and fabricated with LR Technology. The fibre material is engineered to be stronger than most heat wraps on the market.
Perfect for manifolds, downpipes & cat back systems.
For a easy professional and secure installation, use stainless steel exhaust heat wrap locking ties (sold seperately).
Available in various sizes.
DEi Titanium Exhaust Heat Wrap specifications:
- Withstands 982?C/1800?F direct or 1371?C/2500?F radiant heat
- Promotes increased flow for improved performance
- High resistance to chemical & oil spills and abrasions
- Reduces temperature & vibration breakdown
- Extremely pliable for easy install – will not shrink
- No need to 'wet' wrap to install
note: do not use any heat or exhaust sprays with this heat wrap.