T7Design 2.2kw Micro Water Race Car Heaters are the smallest and lightest hot water based heaters on the market, making them perfect for applications where weight or space is the number one priority.
Designed with an copper & brass heater core which utilises micro tube technology. The high fin density and thin tube walls offer exceptional heat exchanging performance in a very small package. Also uses a lightweight axial fan to draw air through the heater core and expel it through the single 2.50" outlet nozzle. These types of fans are at minimum 50% lighter and use 25% of the power over traditional heaters.
Factory fabricated to a preset configuration that will suit the majority of track users.
The total typical weight reduction over a OEM heating system can be in excess of 6kg!
T7Design 2.2kw Micro Water Race Car Heater specifications:
- Heat Output: 2.2kw
- Airflow: 80cfm (136m3/h)
- Voltage: 12v
- Amps: 0.7a startup, 1.35a continuous running
- Weight: 590g
- Fan Outlet: 2.50" (63.5mm)
- Hose Inlet/Outlet: 1/2" (13mm)
- Small Track Cars - This micro heater is ideal for defrosting/demisting windscreens in small cars competing in races. It works perfectly with one or two of air vents feeding air to the windscreen.
- Medium/Large Track Cars - This heater is just enough to operate as a defroster/demister in larger cars. But you may find for faster results that it is worth upgrading to the T7Design 3.5kw Lightweight Water Race Car Heater.
We recommend the following additional items in order for this to be a complete working kit:
- 2 Position T7Design Switch - This is to switch the race car heater on & off
- T7Design Heater Hose Bulkhead Adaptor - The adaptor size depends on the factory coolant water hose/pipe that goes from the engine bay to the bulkhead
- 1/2" (13mm) T7Design Heater Hose - This is to connect the bulkhead adaptor to the race car heater
- 2.35" (60mm) T7Design Air/Demister Vent(s) - The T7Design 2.2kw Micro Heater features one 2.50" outlet
- 2.50" (51mm) T7Design Ducting - This is to connect to the 2.50" air/demister vents
- 1/2" (13mm) T7Design Brass Heater Valve - This is optional and will isolate the water flow to just within the engine bay if desired (bowden cable & valve switch will also be needed)
Rival Motorsport supply all parts mentioned and more, have a look in the "Heater Accessories" category.
Manufactured within UK & Europe with high quality components to ensure longevity and safe operation.
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery