Turbosmart Turbo Specific Internal Wastegate Actuators provide better turbo response and greater sensitivity, when managing boost pressures.
An internal wastegate has the wastegate valve built into the turbine housing. The wastegate valve is controlled by an actuator which consists of a spring and a sealed chamber. The sealed chamber of the actuator is connected to a pressure only source normally on the compressor cover of the turbocharger. Turbosmart internal wastegate actuators are made from high quality materials which can withstand high stresses and temperatures for prolonged periods of time providing better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures.
Highly adjustable and feature a collar locking system which allows for fast and reliable spring changes.
Features fluoro silicone diaphragms with nomex reinforcement to withstand high working pressures and high temperature.
Specifically for Garret GT2860 & Borg Warner EFR Turbochargers.
Supplied with bracket and necessary fitting hardware.
Turbosmart Turbo Specific Internal Wastegate Actuator features:
- Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures
- High grade, billet aluminium construction.
- Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance
- Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes
- Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller
Specifically available for:
- IWG75 Garrett GT2860RS (Disco Potato) 7PSI
- IWG75 Borg Warner EFR B1 Single Scroll 14PSI
- IWG75 BorgWarner EFR B2 Single + Twin Scroll 14PSI
- IWG75 BorgWarner EFR B1 Twin Scroll 14PSI