The Turbosmart Internal Wastegate Actuator provides better turbo response and greater sensitivity, when managing boost pressures.
An internal wastegate has the wastegate valve built into the turbine housing. The wastegate valve is controlled by an actuator which consists of a spring and a sealed chamber. The sealed chamber of the actuator is connected to a pressure only source normally on the compressor cover of the turbocharger. Turbosmart internal wastegate actuators are made from high quality materials which can withstand high stresses and temperatures for prolonged periods of time providing better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures.
Features fluoro silicone diaphragms with nomex reinforcement to withstand high working pressures and high temperature.
Highly adjustable and feature a collar locking system which allows for fast and reliable spring changes.
150mm in length and available in 7PSI, 10PSI or 14PSI.
Turbosmart Universal Wastegate Actuator features:
- Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures
- High grade, billet aluminium construction
- Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance
- Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes
- Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller
Turbosmart Universal Wastegate Actuator specifications:
- PSI: 7, 10 or 14
- Length: 150mm
- Distance Between Bolts: 28mm
- Bolt Size: M6