The Turbosmart e-Boost Street Boost Controller is a boost management system that gives the user total control over their boost curve.
The unit is housed in case for durability and strength while a simple 3 segment display is used for clarity and easy navigation in all extreme driving conditions.
Perfect for increasing boost levels on both street and circuit turbocharged engines.
The Turbosmart e-Boost Street is currently one of the most popular electronic boost controllers on the market.
- 2 Boost Settings: easily selected via the “turn-and-push” button. An external switch can also be used to change between boost groups if required.
- Boost Correction Factor: eliminates boost drop off at high RPM.
- 3 Segment Display: with adjustable brightness
- Can be configured for PSI, KPa, or BAR and will flash when warning of over boost shutdown or rev limit, allowing the unit to be used as a boost gauge, tachometer, or a shift light.
- Maximum Boost Level: 40PSI / 2.72BAR.
Includes wiring loom and installation kit, Solenoid with mounting bracket, vacuum fittings, vacuum hose and hose clamps for easy installation.