STACK Pro Control Fuel Level 52mm Analogue Gauges feature a 270° full sweep movement and brings total control with driver awareness of critical engine functions as well as a unique configurable alarm system.
Each STACK Pro Control gauge features peak 'Tell Tale' memory showing the minimum/maximum gauge values.
Choice of 7 user selectable LED back light and illuminated needle colours (with the option of the dial face changing colour when an alarm is triggered).
One of the best features of the STACK Pro Control gauge is the user configurable minimum and maximum alarms. These properties can be set with 1 of the 7 different illumination colours assigned to each. As soon as an alarm level is triggered the full dial face changes colour. If the level exceeds the alarm by more than 10%, the dial face then flashes rapidly to further alert the driver.
The user configurable alarm output can also be used to trigger warning lights, audible alarms, fan(s) or pump relay(s) or even cut the ignition when an alarm threshold is crossed.
The gauge can be set to utilise one of seven pre-programmed sender resistance ranges, or can be custom calibrated by the user for any fuel level sensor with an output between 0-270 ohms.
STACK Pro Control Fuel Level Gauge features:
- 7 user selectable LED back light and illuminated needle colours (with the option of the dial face changing colour when an alarm is triggered)
- Unrivalled accuracy with a professional stepper motor needle movement & solid state sensor
- Can be used to trigger warning lights, buzzers, fan or pump relays or even cut the ignition
- 0-5 Volt analogue output for data logger or any other ECU
- Pro Control output to switch to any electrical circuit
- Supplied with solid state sensor & wiring harness
- Settable alarm with dial colour change warning
- High accuracy and excellent reliability
- Fully black dial face when power is off
- Peak recall facility