SpeedFactory Racing MAP Sensors use state of the art bipolar op amp circuitry with thin film resistor networks built into each micro chip.
Pressure changes are calculated on a true linear 0-5 volt scale via a specially designed silicon pressure sensor that also compensates for temperature changes. The unique ability to compensate for temperature changes allows our MAP sensor to remain a minimum of 99% accurate from 32 degrees F to 180 degrees F through out its range of scale.
With the true linear pressure vs. voltage scale there is never a need to re-tune at different altitudes as with other sensors. SpeedFactory Racing MAP sensors can precisely calculate boost pressure from 1-43+PSI while still allowing smooth stock OEM drivability at any boost level.
Conveniently packaged in an OEM dimensional housing for easy install and an OEM look.
Direct replacement for:
- 94-01 Acura Integra
- 90-93 Acura Integra (will require 94-01 Integra Throttle Body)
- 97-99 Acura CL All Models
- 01-03 Acura CL V6 (premium only)
- 99-03 Acura TL All Models
- 88-00 Honda Civic All Models
- 92-01 Honda Prelude All Models
- 00-05 Honda S2000 All Models
- 94-02 Honda Accord All Models
- 93-97 Honda Del Sol All Models
- 01+ Honda S2000
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery