Radium Engineering Oil Catch Cans store the oily gases and ventilates the clean air into the atmosphere, reducing pollution and improving performance.
Essential for turbo applications, as without the use of an oil catch can, the engine would recirculate the hot toxic gases back into the inlet, coating the pipework and causing the intercooler to lose efficiency.
Can protect the engine from elevated levels of crankcase blow-by, accumulated from aggressive driving. Excess oil saturated air circulating back into the air intake stream can lead to degraded performance. Unlike many catch cans on the market, this catch can features an integrated oil separator that accelerates oil condensation.
The collected oil can easily be disposed without removing the oil catch can from its bracket. The lower half of the body simply unscrews for draining, or the bottom port can be used with use of the Radium Engineering Petcock Drain Kit if installed in a tight space. The integrated dipstick unscrews for a quick way to check oil level.
Includes mounting bracket for easy 360 degree mounting, and the stainless steel filter media is cleanable & reusable.
2x AN10 O-Ring ORB (7/8"-14) inlet & outlet female threaded ports.
Size dimensions: 5" Height x 8" Outside Diameter
Radium Engineering Oil Catch Can benefits:
- Effectively raises octane and increases engine performance with cleaner inlet air
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake, intercooler, throttle body, etc.
- Excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine
- Lowers hydrocarbon emissions
Radium Engineering Oil Catch Can features:
- Capacity: 0.25 Litres
- 6061 Billet Aluminium O-Ring Sealed Oil Can
- Integrated Oil Separating Condensing
- Stainless Steel Cleanable and Reusable Filter Media
- Main Ports: AN10 O-Ring ORB (7/8"-14) Female Threads
- Laser Cut Mounting Bracket with anodized finish
- O-Ring Sealed AN4 Drain Plug
- Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
- Safe for Pressurized Applications
- Anodized 6061 Billet Aluminium Oil Dipstick
Radium Engineering Petcock Drain Kit includes:
- Anodized Aluminium AN4 O-Ring Barbed Fitting
- Nylon 1/4” Barb Mini Ball Valve
- 6ft High Temperature Rubber Hose
A Radium Engineering Petcock Drain Kit is available separately which is ideal for those installing the catch can in a tight space (P/N: 20-0024)
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery