MOTUL Auto Cool Inugel Optimal Performance Coolant is a ready to use coolant that is liquid based on monoethylene glycol, using organic additives and is strongly recommended for all cooling systems.
Provides optimal protection for cooling systems against freezing & corrosion (low as -37°C/-35°F). The low corrosion inhibitors offer water pump protection and avoids cavitation.
The organic additives technology (AOT) provides an excellent thermal exchange and therefore improves engine cooling efficiency and prevents from boiling. Also features anti-scaling with long lasting anti-corrosion protection throughout the cooling system.
Reduces the operating temperature of the engine, whilst maintaining full power.
Ready to use, no water needed and is friendly with seals, hoses, pipes & plastic parts.
Perfect for performance engine cooling systems.
Available in 1 Litre or 5 Litres.
MOTUL Auto Cool Inugel Optimal Performance Coolant certification/licensing:
- Cummins IS series & N14, Cummins Wärtsilä 32-9011, Daimler Mercedes-Benz MB 326.3, Detroit Diesel Power Cool Plus, Deutz 0199-99-1115 (2)(5), MWM Deutz/MWM 0199-99-2091 (4)(8), FIAT 9.55523, Ford WSS-M97B44-D, General Motors Opel - GM 6277M (+B040 1065), General Motors Saab GM 6277M (+B040 1065), General Motors Vauxhall QL 130100, General Motors Vauxhall GM 6277M (+B040 1065), John Deere JDMH5, Komatsu 07.892 (2007), Liebherr MD1-36-130, MAK A4.05.09.01, MAN 324 typ SNF, MAN B&W AG D36 5600, Mazda MEZ MN 121 D, Mitsubishi JQ07913-014, MTU MTL 5048, DAF 74002, Leyland Trucks DW03245403, Nissan Renault 41-01-001/--S Type D, Jaguar CMR 8229, Jaguar WSS-M97B44-D, LandRover WSS-M97B44-D, Ulstein Bergen 2.13.01, Mack 014 GS 17009, Renault Trucks 41-01-001/--S Type D, Volvo Construction 128 6083 / 002, Volvo Trucks 128 6083 / 002, Audi TL-774 D = G12, Audi TL-774 F = G12+, Seat TL-774 D = G12, Seat TL-774 F = G12+, Skoda TL-774 D = G12, Skoda TL-774 F = G12+, Skoda 61-0-0257, Volkswagen TL-774 D = G12, Volkswagen TL-774 F = G12+, Wärtsilä SACM Diesel DLP799861, Wärtsilä 32-9011, BRB BR 637, ASTM Standards ASTM D3306 / D4656, British Standards BS 6580, FVV Standards Germany FVV Heft R443, Korean Standards KSM 2142, MIL Standards MIL-Belgium BT-PS-606 A, MIL Standards MIL-France DCSEA 615/C, MIL Standards MIL-Italy E/L-1415b, NATO Standards NATO S-759 & UNE Standards UNE 26-361-88/1
TYPE OF USE:
- Strongly recommended for all cooling systems such as passenger cars, heavy duty, construction and agriculture vehicles, gardening applications, ships & stationary engines
- Ready to use, do not add any water
- Drain intervals: Refer to the manufacturers' recommendation
- Do not mix with non-organic products
- This product should not be used to protect drinking water systems against freezing
MOTUL Auto Cool Inugel Optimal Performance Coolant specifications:
- Nitrite free, amine free, phosphate free, borate free & silicate free
- Colour Visual: Orange fluo
- Density at 20°C / 68°F ASTM D4052 1.068
- pH ASTM D1287 8.4
- Initial crystallization ASTM D1177 -38°C/-36.4°F
- Freezing protection -37°C/-34.6°F
- Boiling Point ASTM D1120 136°C/276.8°F (+1.5 bar)
- Alkalinity reserve ASTM D1121 2.8 mg KOH/g
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery