- Direct fit for the 2004–2008 Subaru Forester XT
- Full aluminium construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.65" thick efficient brazed aluminium core, providing ideal fluid temperature reduction
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Perfect upgrade to the failure prone stock plastic end tank radiator
- Ideal for use on the street, track, or rallycross course
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
By replacing your current Forester XT radiator with a Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator, you will notice a cooler more efficient running engine. The Mishimoto radiator for the Subaru Forester XT Turbo is made with a lightweight two row core made of 100% brazed aluminium and polished aluminium tank end tanks. Installing a direct OEM fit Mishimoto radiator is effortless with no cutting or additional modifications required. Like all our aluminium radiators, this product comes with the unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
1.5875mm NPT Overflow Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.Please use the supplied NPT plug for 04-05 models only, the overflow nipple will be used for 06-08 models only.Caution The following applies to Subarus. Not all vehicles will have this issue. The provided Mishimoto radiator cap should replace the stock cap located on the expansion tank. The stock cap attached to the radiator should be installed on the Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator. The Mishimoto radiator cap is a two way valve, while the stock radiator cap is a single valve. Due to the difference in construction, the Mishimoto cap cannot be used on the radiator. If the Mishimoto cap is fit on the radiator, overheating may occur.