- Direct fit for the 1997–2001 Honda Prelude 2.2L
- Full aluminium construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.97" thick, efficient brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Ideal replacement for an aging and/or clogged stock radiator
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
A Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator is the ideal upgrade to the stock Honda Prelude radiator. Designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions and most importantly protect your car from overheating. Whether you’re a daily driver or you take your car to the track, installing an upgraded radiator is essential if you want to lower your risk of engine failure. The Mishimoto performance aluminium radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminium, and polished end tanks which will enhance the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminium radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. This Mishimoto radiator comes with a High Pressure 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap and, as with every aluminium radiator, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. A perfect match to the Prelude fan shroud kit.
Mishimoto RadiatorMishimoto Radiator CapMagnetic Drain PlugMishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.SH models with the ATTS system require an external transmission cooler for this radiator to work.