- Direct fit for the automatic transmission 2006–2013 BMW 335i and 2007–2012 BMW 135i
- 25% increase in core thickness
- 35% increase in coolant capacity
- Fully brazed two-row aluminium core with robotically TIG-welded end tanks
- Precision designed CNC-machined quick-disconnect fittings mate perfectly with stock hoses
- No modification necessary for installation, functions with all stock equipment
- Includes a Mishimoto Magnetic Oil Drain Plug with high-quality dowty seal
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Keep your turbocharged straight-six cool with the Mishimoto 2006-2013 BMW 335i/135i Performance Aluminium Radiator. The N54 and N55 powering the 335i, 135i, and a wide range of other Bimmers is a mountain of efficient power, but there's the age-old nemesis to speed – heat. Whether you're taking a spirited drive on the backroads, or partaking in a full-blown track day, our radiator design is sure to keep your BMW cool.
Our design is the perfect upgrade to eliminate rising temperatures. The Mishimoto 335i/135i radiator features all-aluminium construction with TIG-welded end tanks to a 100% brazed aluminium core and CNC-machined quick-disconnect inlet and outlet connections. This BMW radiator is constructed from high-quality aircraft aluminium with a brushed finish for the perfect combination of performance and style. The Mishimoto 335i/135i radiator is precision engineered for flawless drop-in fitment while providing a 35% increase in coolant capacity.
This BMW radiator also includes a Mishimoto Magnetic Oil Drain Plug with Dowty seal, which removes circulating metal fragments from the cooling system, providing further engine protection. As with all BMW parts, this aluminium radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship. Say goodbye to the days of broken stock plastic inlet and outlet connections!
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
(1) Magnetic Drain Plug w/ Dowty Oil Seal
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto recommends checking the coolant hose quick-disconnect O-rings for wear and replacing as necessary in order to prevent future leaks.