- Direct fit for the 1964-1966 Ford Mustang with 289ci V8
- Full aluminium construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminium core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Perfect for use on the street and strip
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Ideal replacement for an aged and/or clogged stock radiatorIncludes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain
- Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto 1964-1966 Mustang aluminium Radiator w/ 289 V8 is the ideal upgrade to the stock Mustang radiator. Designed and specifically engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions and protect your car from overheating. Every stock '64, '65, and '66 Mustang radiator can struggle with the high heat that comes with having a great deal of horsepower. The Mishimoto '64 to '66 Mustang radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminium, and polished end tanks. Every Mishimoto '64 to '66 Mustang radiator is a direct OEM fit, no cutting or modification is required. And as with all our performance radiators, this classic Mustang radiator comes with our unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.