HKS EVC6-IR Colour Boost Controller is equipped with a full colour 2.4" LCD monitor, making it the ultimate boost controlling toy.
The 4 buttons on the unit enables simplicity, even in driving conditions.
The HKS Monitor Navigation System easily leads the user to the correct setting and logging screens.
Includes everything needed to change the boost pressure along with wiring diagram in english.
Optional EVC6 Easy Writer cable & adapter set enables settings to be edited, checked, and confirmed on a laptop/PC monitor.
HKS EVC6-IR functions;
- Return-to-stock - Boost pressure setting returns to stock pressure value when the unit is off
- Speed Signal Input - Speed signal input enables the boost control with the speed. (500km/h)
- Scramble - The boost pressure can be increased by a designated value above the set value
- Map Correction - Input of the throttle signal and engine RPM or vehicle speed signals enables the boost control by a 3D map using 2 these signals as axes
- 3-mode Boost Setting - Boost pressure can be set in 3 different modes to use them for different conditions
- Triple Digtala Meter - 3 digital data readings of surge tank pressure and throttle angle, engine RPM or vehicle speed can be displayed in real time
- 3-mode Offset~Setting - The differences between the boost pressure set value and actual value can be offset in 3 different modes. This ensures more precise setting
- Bar Graph Selection - Select the type of a bar graph from the boost pressure, throttle angle, engine RPM and vehicle speed
- Warning - If the boost exceeds the warning value, an audible beep and visible warning display notify the user. Also, the boost is lowered to the stock value or a preset value to prevents damage to the engine
- Bar Graph Peak Hold - The bar graph displays the maximum value after it is reached. It can achieve easy instant recognition
- Throttle Sighnal Input - Throttle position sensor signal input enables the boost control with the throttle angle
- After Image - The maximum positive boost value is displayed for 3 seconds when the boost changes from positive pressure to negative pressure
- Engine RPM Signal Input - Engine RPM signal input or ignition signal input enables the boost control with the engine RPM (1 to 8 cylinders/up to 12000rpm)
- Data Memory - All settings are stored in the internal memory; so settings will not be lost even when the ignition is off or the battery is disconnected
- Display Brightness Selection - Select the display unit’s brightness from 2 levels.
- Exhaust Bypass Selection - Select appropriate exhaust bypass type from swing valve type or poppet valve type
- Data Lock - Data can be locked with a password; it prevents data loss or inadvertent data changes
- Unit Selection - Select the unit from kPa or PSI
- Operation Buttun Side Switchable - The side of the buttons can be switched by flipping the monitor vertically
- EVC6-IR 2.4 LCD Monitor Size - The monitor size is enlarged to 2.4inch for better visibility
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery