The GFB EX38 External Wastegate has a inlet flange I.D. that features a tapered entry to assist a smooth transition from the exhaust pipe into the valve and the seat I.D. is larger than other wastegates of the same size for extra flow.
All GFB wastegates feature an investment cast body made from 253MA chromium-nickel stainless steel, a CNC machined billet stainless valve, and all stainless steel weld-on fittings and hardware, whilst the diaphragm is nomex-reinforced silicone. All this adds up to a wastegate built to handle extreme conditions with reliability you can trust!
Directly compatible with TiAL MV-S/38mm flanges, meaning you can use the EX38 on turbocharger kits designed for TiAL wastegates.
Stands in at only 93mm tall and is shorter than its nearest competitor.
GFB EX38 External Wastegate Features:
- Body, valve and seat are made from high-temp stainless steel
- Actuator housing machined from billet 7075 aluminium – much stronger & harder than 6061
- Internal valve shroud protects valve stem from excessive heat and prevents carbon-related sticking
- Top-hat style Nomex-reinforced silicone rolling diaphragm for longer valve travel
- 90° banjo-style boost hose connectors
- V-band clamp mounting system, supplied with 304 stainless weld-on adaptors (base flange is compatible with TiAL 38 flange when used with GFB adaptor)
- GFB springs also available to allow various combinations of 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, and 22PSI boost pressures
- Supplied with a 10PSI spring
- 38mm Wastegate