DEi Silicone Fire Tape is a multi use self-fusing tape that can be used to cover wires, seal temporary leaks, and much much more.
Made of a non-adhesive silicone rubber, Fire Tape is waterproof, remains flexible, and does not leave a sticky residue after removal.
Ideal for use with Fire Sleeve and other DEI line & hose protective sleeving products, it serves as an excellent insulating alternative to vinyl tapes and wraps.
Supplied in 36ft x 1” wide tape roll.
DEi Silicone Fire Tape features:
- Corrosion & Moisture Resistant
- 700PSI Tensile Strength
- Stretch & Wrap Application
- Permanent Air/Liquid Tight Seal
- Withstands 260°c Direct Continuous Heat
- Self-bonding & Self-curing
- Remains Flexible - Does Not Harden
Other uses include wrapping wiring harnesses, cover and protect wire splices, and electrical wire terminations.
Available in sheet or tape in a wide range of sizes, for larger sizes please contact us.