The AIRTEC Rear Torque Polyurethane Aluminium Engine Mount is a must upgrade for any performance built car.
AIRTEC use Powerflex polyurethane bushes to provide minimal NVH (noise, vibration, harshness) and increase longevity over stock rubber bushes.
Choice of three durometer bush types:
- Yellow - 70A (approximately 25% stiffer than stock)
- Purple - 80A (approximately 30% stiffer than stock)
- Black - 95A (approximately 80% stiffer than stock)
AIRTEC do all moulding and tooling, design and manufacturing within their factory ensuring fast response times and complete communication between development, prototyping, testing and manufacturing departments. Component manufacturing is carried out with the latest processing equipment, ensuring 100% right first time quality.
AIRTEC Rear Torque Polyurethane Aluminium Engine Mount features:
- A Must For Performance Built Cars
- Powerflex Polyurethane Bush Inserts
- CNC From Solid Billet Alloy, Bead Blasted & Anodised In Satin Black
- Reduces Engine Movement & Wheel Hop On Hard Acceleration
- Replaces Original Ford Cast Alloy& Rubber Torque Mount
- Faster Gear Changes Due To Less Engine Movement
- Can Be Fitted In Under 30 Minutes With No Special Tools Required
Manual engines only.
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery