The AEM X-Series Oil/Transmission/Water Temperature 52mm Electrical Digital Gauge displays highly accurate temperature readouts up to 150°C or 300°F (user selectable) from the high performance engine.
Easy to use Peak & Recall buttons via the gauge face as well as user selectable threshold warnings.
Features a bright LED display that is 87% larger than AEM's original digital gauges and provides better readability. The sweeping LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference and the 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance.
All AEM X-Series gauges are equipped with auto dimming and locking connectors to ensure a positive connection between the harnesses and gauge.
Supplied with water temperature faceplate only, oil & transmission faceplates are sold separately (P/N: 30-0302-ACC).
AEM X-Series Oil/Transmission/Water Temperature 52mm Electrical Digital Gauge (150°C/300°F) features:
- User selectable standard or metric display (100 to 300°F / 40 to 150°C)
- 52mm gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- Programmable center LED is 87% larger than original AEM gauges
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- AEMnet CANbus-enabled for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- 0-5v analog outputs for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connectors provide secure connection
- Peak/Recall via gauge face buttons
- User selectable threshold warnings
Gauge size - 52mm.
note: image is for illustration purposes and may differ on delivery