The AEM TRU-BOOST Boost Controller 52mm Digital Gauge combines the simplicity of a manual boost controller with the added ease of adjusting boost levels through the gauge interface.
There is no external interface required for set up, and it is fully functional right out of the box.
If you want more boost press the button on the right and if you want less boost press the button on the left of the 52mm gauge face, It's that simple.
Specifically manufactured for boosted applications and will not corrode or stick from exposure to rich fuel mixtures & oil vapor.
The AEM TRU-BOOST Boost controller includes an on-board 29PSI pressure sensor, built-in overboost protection with two timed shutdown levels, a scramble boost setting and a low-side output for a warning light.
Includes wiring loom and installation kit, Solenoid with mounting bracket, vacuum fittings, vacuum hose and hose clamps for easy installation.
Pressure tested to 100PSI and includes barbed fittings and AN4 fittings to eliminate any chance of leaks.
For high boost applications it is recommended to purchase AEM's 75PSI boost sensor which is available to purchase separately (P/N: 30-4351).
- No external interface required for programming!
- Two user selectable boost settings with peak boost memory
- Scramble boost setting allows user to momentarily change boost levels
- User configurable gauge includes 24 scalable LEDs
- Interchangeable black and white bezel, black and silver pin guide and black and white faceplate to customize look of display
- One low-side output included for warning lights
- 52mm gauge diameter