AEM CD-7 color digital displays feature a super bright, high contrast, sunlight readable display and include an integrated glare diffuser and shade hood so that they are readable in even the brightest daylight conditions.
Designed to accept channels from CAN bus connections and do not include analog inputs. Two CAN bus channels are included so that it can receive and collect data from AEMnet enabled devices such as the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS or EMS-4, and 3rd party devices including PDMâ€™s.
CAN sensor modules and programmable engine management systems. Third-party systems will require download of 3rd party DBC CAN bus protocol files for proper operation if they are not included in our setup software.
Seven ultra-bright LEDs span the top of the display housing for RPM and shift light indication.
Users can program them to ascend in specific increments based on RPM range, and flash when it is time to shift. Brightness is user programmable on the fixed color LEDs.
Two large buttons are included on the face of the display, allowing easy page changing and memory resetting even with driving gloves on.
These button functions are also duplicated on the rear connector allowing the user to mount remote buttons on the steering wheel if desired. Two additional programmable LEDs are located above the toggle buttons on the sides of the housing.
Four AEM CD-7 package Types:
- AEM CD-7 - Non-Logging Display
- AEM CD-7 - Logging Display - (Requires AEMdata V4.01.22 download or higher)
- AEM CD-7 - Non-Logging Display with Vehicle Dynamics Module
- AEM CD-7 - Logging Display with Vehicle Dynamics Module - (Requires AEMdata V4.01.22 download or higher)
AEM CD-7 Digital Racing Dash Display Features:
- Full color 7” screen with 800x480 resolution
- 1000cd/m2 brightness and anti-glare filter for readability in all conditions including direct sunlight
- IP66 water resistance allows for operation in boats and motorcycles without worry
- Accepts channels from two separate user programmable CAN bus connections – works with AEMnet enabled devices and 3rd party devices side by side
- Available with or without 200Mb internal logging (up to 100Hz/channel)
- Seven programmable pages including four Main pages, Alarm, On-Change and Start-up pages
- Dedicated Alarm page quickly identifies problems (user defined)
- Unique On-Change page can be used to identify map switching for boost, traction, lap times, etc.
- Use included page templates and input your channels and text, or create your own custom page templates
- Free DashDesign Graphics Editor software
- Seven LED RPM/shift light indicators on top of the housing (programmable and dimmable)
- Two programmable LEDs above toggle buttons on sides of housing
- Available as package with VDM to add GPS for track mapping & lap times, accelerometer for longitudinal, lateral and vertical G-loads and gyrometer for roll, pitch and yaw
- Odometer function
- Over 200 supplied fully programmable warning icons, and you can add your own
- ‘Headlight-in’ connection dims the dash and LEDs during night operation
- Two extra switch inputs included for displaying user-triggered events (blinkers, high beams etc.)
- User supplied graphics can be changed based on channel values (up to the full screen size)
- Convert CAN bus channel values to user-defined text
The CD-7 and CD-7L are fully configurable and completely unlocked.
They include seven total pages; a startup page, four pages for viewing channels that can be toggled using the buttons on the face, a unique â€˜On-Changeâ€™ page and a dedicated Alarm event page. All pages are 100% customizable.